Sunday, September 16, 2012

'Oreo' Protein Pancakes

So last night I wanted pancakes and I saw on pintrest Oreo pancakes that were not exactly healthy so I played around with my ingredients.
Pancakes:
1 egg
2 egg whites
1/3 cup oats
Splash unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 scoop choc protein
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp cocoa nibs
5 drops liquid stevia
Splash vanilla extract
Cinnamon
Cream:
1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
Vanilla Stevia
Little bit vanilla protein powder
1. Blend pancake ingredients in blender.
2. Cook like regular pancakes.
3. Mix cream mixture together.
3. Layer them up.
4. Toppings: I just added peanut butter but you could add nuts, walden farms sugar free/calorie free syrup, fruit, maybe dunk them in milk...

Obviously these aren't cookie tasting but they look and seem like a cheat and are not!-totally a clean eat!

3 comments:

  1. Pinned... and making these for breakfast soon... will let you know how they turn out! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you enjoy them-let me know what you think!

      Delete
    2. Made these for breakfast and they were wonderful! Huge serving though.. next time would do 2/3 of the amount.

      Delete