Monday, September 10, 2012

Navitas Natural Delivery!

So this is a company that is completely raw, all natural, organic, superfood and all that stuff; they even make their protein energy bites by freeze drying or at particular temps to preserve all the natural nutrition an not lose it due to high temps.
Thy have soooo many different things, maca, wheatgrass, hemp seeds, chia seeds, gogi berries, flax...and lots more.
Their site has recipes for every single item they carry so I'll be using that for what I got...
Cocoa nibs
Blueberry hemp power snack
Cocoa gogi power snack

I have always wanted to try cocoa nibs which are 100% real cocoa like from the plant! No processing at all. The taste is bitter like way stronger than dark chocolate because there is no added sugar. I could add this to my parfaits, oatmeal, overnight oats, Greek yogurt...
The power snacks are little bite sized squares which will be perfect to have with my apple or veggies.

ANYONE HAVE A PARTICULAR PRODUCT THAT THEY LOVE OF THEIRS!?

No comments:

Post a Comment